Policies & Procedures

Cell Phones
Export, Purchases for (Link to University Research Services)
Purchasing Policy and Procedures
(Policies and Procedures are being updated and will be posted when revisions are completed)

Export Control Issues As Related To University Travel

Travel to most countries does not usually constitute an export control problem; however, there are potential situations that could trigger the need for a license to travel to certain countries or to take items with you (or ship) to a particular country.  In addition, there are government agencies such as the Department of State, Department of Commerce, and the Office of Foreign Asset Control, which have lists of persons and entities that we are prohibited from doing business with not only here in the U.S., but overseas as well.
More information regarding export control issues is located here.  A link to "Countries of Concern" can be found at this website as well as a link to "Export Control Concerns to Faculty/Staff: Research, Travel, and Shipping."
If you have export control questions related to travel or about other information on the University Research Services website, contact Jada Gailey, Manager. Her office is located at 212 Cordell North, and she can be reached at 405-744-9991 or via e-mail at  jada.gailey@okstate.edu.